Visual Health Check
Certas Energy Lubricants are proud to announce our partnership with JPS Resources to deliver something very unique to our workshop customers across the UK. A VHC system that is not just software but a whole business step change.
Imagine effortlessly increasing revenue from every vehicle in your workshop…
Aftersales communication has changed. Price sensitivity along with customer satisfaction are now more essential than ever. We all know that VHC’s are the simplest and most successful way to increase aftersales revenue today without spending a penny more of your profit.
This system is based on over 40 years of experience in workshops, working with industry leaders, and feedback on how it really works to drive efficiency on the shop floor.
Why Use A Premium Vehicle Health Check?
Increase revenues, customer satisfaction and customer retention at the same time…
You’ll create customer trust because of the simple way you show work that needs completing now, in the near future or passes all checks.
Your technician can complete a check in around 10 minutes and identify opportunity for more revenue from every car.
You’ll have a real-time view of what’s happening on the workshop floor.
Perfect for workshops who are…
- Focused on growth, profit and professionalism.
- Committed to trust and transparency for their customers and care about delivering the best customer experience.
Watch the video
The JPS VHC Solution Is Tried & Tested…
More than 70% of cars over 2 years old leave the workshop with additional work found
30% amber work sold on the day and an additional 25% on follow up
75% of red work sold on the day
Overall increase average sold work per vehicle by 50%
Here’s what’s Unique…
- Exclusive access to your experienced Business Development Manager, carefully chosen because of their automotive workshop experience.
- Onboarding is done to suit you either via video conferencing or on site, video conferencing can be scheduled in the evenings letting you get on with running your business during the day.
- The Business Development Manager works with you to maximise VHC aftersales potential including how to get the most from the integrated video reporting, SMS and email communications with your customers.
- They will provide monthly coaching & advice, to ensure you get the most revenue and profitability from your VHC system and your business.
- You’ll get management reports that identify training needs for your team and the offer of training to back those up through your Business Development Manager.
- Diagnostic insights that show where you’re letting profit drive off the ramp.