Smoother operations for transport
Fleet and commercial transport businesses are under increasing pressure to do more with less and by maintaining vehicle engines with the right lubricant, it is possible to reduce unplanned downtime, improve productivity and ultimately reduce total cost of ownership (TCO).
However, when it comes to keeping your fleet moving, lubricants are often overlooked. One of the key barriers to choosing the right lubricant is a lack of training and understanding about the specific lubrication needs for different engines. Different original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) have defined minimum requirements for lubricants and greases but not all products will meet these standards.
Facts & Figures
- National network, local delivery
- Reliable deliveries
- Payment options
- Technical experts
- Specialist products
- Dedicated tanker fleet
Shell lubricants for Driveline
Deliver smarter fleet operations at lower cost.
Fleet managers expect new technologies to deliver savings, but training and education is required to maximise the benefits.
Shell lubricants for Driveline introduces a suite of high performing lubricants and support services that adds up to more than the sum of its parts – making your business more efficient, profitable and competitive.
Reliable bulk supply, consistently competitive prices
We recognise fuel is critical to your business operations. Even in the most turbulent commercial climate, you can be assured of supply and consistently competitive prices through our extensive supply base.
Castrol, with over 100 years of experience in developing advanced lubricants for the automotive sector, has designed a complete product range for commercial vehicles. From engine oils to transmission fluids, coolants and greases, Castrol can provide the right solution for your vehicle needs.
- Lubricants formulated to meet the latest and strictest emission standards, yet are robust enough for older engines and those operating tough conditions and environments
- Transmission fluids for automatic gearboxes, traditional synchromesh, and differential final drive gear systems approved by OEMs
- Heavy-Duty Diesel Engine Oil (HDDEO) providing exceptional anti-wear properties protect critical engine components, resulting in extended engine life and reduced maintenance costs
- Hydraulic oils with carefully selected additives provide excellent protection against oxidation, degradation, rust, corrosion and wear
- Greases formulated to provide excellent protection against wear caused by heavy-load or shock-load operation
- Rust Preventatives offering Valvoline Tectyl protective coatings to extend the operational life of vehicles and equipment. Click here for more information.
- AdBlue® designed for use in diesel engines to ensure they meet the standards for Euro 5 and Euro 6 diesel emissions. Click here for more information.