Powering traditional and renewable energy
Working with our lubricants partners Certas Energy supplies a wide range of lubricants and greases for coal, nuclear, solar and wind, designed to enhance reliability and productivity.
Every piece of power generation equipment whether a turbine, transformer or stationery engine is made by different original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and they have their own oil requirements.
Lubricant manufacturers collaborate with OEMs and utility companies to ensure their oils and greases are optimised for the latest equipment technology. Working closely to develop products that are technologically advanced and can exceed needs now and in the future.
All equipment has its challenges and selecting the right lubricant is a critical first step in improving productivity and realising significant Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) savings.
Facts & Figures
- National network, local delivery
- OEM approved
- Reliable deliveries
- Payment options
- Technical experts
- Specialist products
- Power Engine Oils a range of engine oils designed to meet your needs
- Electrical Oils oil life is critical to transformer performance, choose from a range of performance profiles designed to protect diverse assets
- Turbine Oils specially developed to help turbines perform to their full operating potential
- Heavy-Duty Diesel Engine Oil (HDDEO) providing exceptional anti-wear properties protect critical engine components, resulting in extended engine life and reduced maintenance costs
- Hydraulic Fluids maintain or improve the efficiency of your hydraulic systems with the latest synthetic, ashless technology
- Gear Oils prolong asset life, prevent breakdowns and increase efficiency of your machinery
- Greases the longer your grease lasts, the longer your components last, and the less lubrication maintenance for your equipment
- Rust Preventatives offering Valvoline Tectyl protective coatings to extend the operational life of vehicles and equipment. Click here for more information.
- Oils Conditioning Monitoring identify potential oil or equipment failures before they become critical