Our customers range from large commercial ships to smaller fishing boat operators but the requirement for reliable service, high quality products and expert advice when it comes to marine fuels and lubricants is the same
Your first port of call for marine lubricants
We understand the demands placed on your vessel don’t stop at fuel which is why we offer a comprehensive range of high performance lubrication solutions from top brands to keep the marine industry moving smoothly.
Marine engine technology is developing at a rate of knots and engineers are under more pressure than ever to keep things moving smoothly while improving productivity and lowering operational costs.
Effective engine lubrication and preventative maintenance are one of the most important ways to support more efficient operations onboard a vessel but choosing the right lubricant can be confusing. With access to a world-leading product range including oils, lubricants, greases, fluids and additives, you can be confident that Certas Energy can meet all your requirements to keep your vessel operating reliably.
Our team of technical experts is available to support you with your most complex challenges from rust prevention to finding more environmentally friendly solutions and we offer a complete package of lubricant products to suit all vessel types including 2- and 4-stroke, inboard/outboard, gasoline and diesel engines.
Facts & Figures
- National network, local delivery
- Reliable deliveries
- Payment options
- Suitable for extreme environments
- Specialist products
- Technical experts
Shell marine lubricants to help optimise your marine operations.
Shell Marine Products, offer a wide range of marine lubricants to cover most of your shipboard lubricant requirements. The comprehensive range of products is designed to provide you with cost-effective protection for modern marine engines and shipboard machinery. Shell offer multipurpose lubricants designed to simplify on-board inventories and some specialist products, as well as a range of technical services.
Fuels to keep the marine industry moving
With our expansive depot network and dedicated delivery fleet, you can depend on Certas Energy to deliver your products quickly and efficiently. One thing that never changes is our absolute commitment to exceptional customer service, no matter the size of the order or customer.
With depots near every major UK port, including the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Orkney and Shetland Islands, you can rest assured that Certas Energy can cover all of your bunkering needs.
Castrol Marine improving operational efficiency
Castrol works across more than 820 ports in 82 countries worldwide to identify simple inter-connected interventions, that when added up, can deliver significant results for your business. Experience shows that even things that work well can be made to work better. Certas experts working in partnership with Castrol to provide improvements at every stage of the lubrication value chain, that when added up, deliver cumulative advantages for your business.
- Engine oils that meet the increasing demands of marine engines and provides exceptional engine cleanliness and wear protection for low, medium and high speed engines
- Hydraulic oils carefully selected additives provide excellent protection against oxidation, degradation, rust, corrosion and wear
- Gears and bearings with outstanding lubrication performance and load-carrying capacity under severe operating conditions, including shock loading
- Compressor oils including air, refrigeration and gas compressors
- Turbine oils high performance steam turbine oil
- Transmission fluid a range of advanced, synthetic and premium universal products
- Greases formulated to provide excellent protection against wear
- Environmentally acceptable lubricants innovative products including hydraulic and gear fluids, grease and biodegradable wire rope
- Rust Preventatives offering Valvoline Tectyl protective coatings to extend the operational life of vehicles and equipment. Click here for more information.
- Rapid Oil analysis a condition monitoring service that helps you to keep vessels running smoothly by identifying potential oil or equipment failure
- Adblue® designed for use in diesel engines to ensure they meet the standards for Euro 5 and Euro 6 diesel emissions. Click here for more information.