Lubrication on an industrial scale
With strict production schedules to stick to, any unplanned equipment downtime can have a serious impact on productivity.
Our portfolio of industrial lubricants is supported by expert service from Certas Energy Technical experts, to provide you with every reassurance that the correct lubricant is being used and to solve any lubrication-related problems.
When using our lubricants, you can rest assured that these products are of the highest quality, meeting and exceeding all major manufacturers’ specifications.
We supply a large range of multi-purpose hydraulic oils, and also more specific products for geared transmissions (spur, bevel, hypoid, worm, etc.) and open gears. Our products also meet industry specifications with many approved by leading OEMs such as Flender, Parker Hannifin and DMG.
Facts & Figures
- National network, local delivery
- OEM approved
- Reliable deliveries
- Payment options
- Technical experts
- Specialist products
Manufacturing Case Study
UK MANUFACTURER SECURED 80% MAINTENANCE COST REDUCTION BY UPGRADING LUBRICANTS AND LUBRICANT MANAGEMENT PRACTICES
When UK manufacturer of the Jubilee® brand clamp, Jubilee® Clips Ltd, needed a solution to prevent rising costs and equipment downtime, they sought advice from Certas Energy as an expert lubricants partner and distributor of Shell lubricants.
Find out how Certas Energy helped them reduce maintenance costs by 80%.
Read Case Study
- Hydraulic oils carefully selected additives provide excellent protection against oxidation, degradation, rust, corrosion and wear
- Industrial gear oils with outstanding lubrication performance and load-carrying capacity under severe operating conditions, including shock loading
- Compressor Oils formulated with high-quality base oils and carefully-selected performance additives, to provide excellent protection against oxidation degradation, rust and corrosion, foaming and entrained air
- Slideway Oils have excellent anti-wear capabilities, low frictional properties, adhesiveness, filterability and water-separating capabilities
- Gas engine oils formulated to meet the requirements of newer ‘lean burn’ engines
- Cutting oils encompassing both water soluble and neat oil based fluids for a wide variety of operating conditions, processes and metals
- Refrigeration compressor oils improve heat transfer and improve oil life, resulting in improved equipment reliability and efficiency
- Rust Preventatives– offering Valvoline Tectyl protective coatings to extend the operational life of vehicles and equipment
- Greases formulated to provide excellent protection against wear caused by heavy-load or shock-load operation