The motoring industry is constantly striving for improvements in fuel efficiency and engine performance and by investing in high-quality lubricants, businesses will reap the benefits of reduced engine maintenance and improved performance
Driving improvements in automotive engine performance
Garages are under constant pressure to keep the cost of maintaining customer’s vehicles as low as possible but in some cases, this can lead to corners being cut resulting in problems in the long run. Using the right lubricant is essential for vehicle and engine maintenance but the truth is that there is a tendency across the board to pay little attention to lubricant choice other than cost.
Car manufacturers are increasingly specifying particular and specialist formulations of lubricants for their latest models and as a result, garages are faced with a greater variety of types and grades of product than ever before. Making the right choice when it comes to lubricant selection is crucial in meeting manufacturer requirements but the reality is that some garages are still using just one grade of lubricant across all vehicles and engine types.
We offer a comprehensive range of lubricants for use in cars, light commercial vehicles, motorcycles and small boats. Quality products and advanced technologies, our products enhance performance, reliability and longevity.
Facts & Figures
- National network, local delivery
- OEM approved
- Reliable deliveries
- Specialist products
- Technical experts
- Point of sale support
The Race Group in Partnership with Castrol, are supporting leading Independent Workshops across the UK, through their Castrol Service Network. Your business can benefit from all the features available through Castrol Service at no cost to you. Here’s all the benefits you will receive:
- Castrol signage
- point-of-sale & product stands
- Workshop clothing
- Workshop consumables
- Castrol promotions
- Online training
Find out more about how Castrol Service could benefit your business or get in touch with the Race team today on 01384 263614.
- Passenger car motor oils designed to maximise the performance of engines and deliver outstanding protection against wear
- Automotive gear and transmission oils formulated for high performance, designed to meet the requirements of both automatic and manual gear boxes
- Small engine oils developed to meet the requirements of the latest high-performance motorcycles, snowmobiles and outboard engines
- Rust Preventatives offering Valvoline Tectyl protective coatings to extend the operational life of vehicles and equipment. Click here for more information.
- AdBlue® designed for use in diesel engines to ensure they meet the standards for Euro 5 and Euro 6 diesel emissions. Click here for more information.