The #1 Choice
In every application and market our partnerships with the world’s leading lubricant producers supported by service solutions and local stockholding solve our customers unique challenges every day.
Why choose Certas Energy Lubricants?
We have more than just the products your business needs. We’ve got a friendly, dedicated team available to support you with technical expertise and industry knowledge. We create tailored solutions for your specific requirements.
As a result, we use our wealth of experience to support businesses in selecting the right products to meet their needs and achieve real business results; We don’t just supply, we advise. For the best experience for you and your business, turn to Certas Energy Lubricants.
- A dedicated team providing support and technical expertise
- Partnered with leading global lubricant suppliers
- Comprehensive product portfolio
- Large stock holding
- Reliable and efficient delivery
- Full technical support with access to technical services
- Complete lubrication solutions
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) savings
Your Trusted Lubricant Supplier
- UK’s largest Lubricants & AdBlue supplier
- Commitment to customer service
- Partnered with leading global brands since 2001
- Lubricants for transport, construction, automotive, marine, manufacturing and agriculture industries
- World class product portfolio
A Fully Accredited Lubricant Supplier
With longstanding manufacturer partnerships, technical expertise and a national distribution network, Certas Energy is proud to be the UK’s leading independent supplier of lubricants to businesses across multiple sectors including Automotive, Construction, Transport, Manufacturing, Industrial, Marine, Power and Agriculture.
Supplying premium branded commercial lubricants. Our customers rely on us for lubricants, oils and greases to maximise efficiency, boost performance and reduce downtime. Our extensive portfolio covers a wide range of commercial lubricants.
Total cost of ownership
The premium products offered also help to reduce the total cost of ownership. Provide significant savings by reducing maintenance costs, increasing productivity, and improving the reliability of equipment. That means less wear and tear, a reduced likelihood of equipment failure, and minimal downtime. Every hour of downtime saved, helps increase their capacities and production, and provides a real financial benefit.
We take safety seriously and we work together to keep it as a priority for our business.